Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brown Sugar Muffins

Ok first, you are the only one who posts recipes because if I remember correctly you went to cooking school. Second, everyone likes your recipes........so here is my 2nd post

½ cup softened salted butter (1 cube) (if you use unsalted add ¼ teaspoon salt)
1 egg
¼ tsp. vanilla
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups of flour (I did 1 cup whole wheat and 1 cup white flour)
1 tsp soda
1 c. milk

Cream brown sugar, butter, add egg, vanilla and mix. In a small bowl mix flour and soda. Then add alternately flour mixture and milk into the creamed mixture. Don’t over mix. Fill greased muffin tin ½ to 2/3 full.
BAKE 15 minutes 375
Makes 12 muffins.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, Lindsay, your Chicken and Dumpling soup is my kids new favorite. possibly Owen's favorite ever! I've made it probably 5 times now. Awesome. and now I'm on to Cinnamon Bun Caramel Popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, Em. I see how it is. I slave to make sure I am putting up new recipes and you only ever try and like the ones lindsay posts. I think i'll go cry somewhere now.

    ReplyDelete